GREY OR GRAY?
So is it spelled with an “a” or an “e”?
· There’s the gray squirrel, but also the greyhound.
· For a bus ride, you can contact Greyhound Lines or Gray Line.
· Grey’s Anatomy is a hit show for ABC, but Gray’s Anatomy is a seminal medical textbook now in its 40th edition.
· There’s the Grey Goose Golf Course in Decatur, Indiana, but down the road in Chesterton, Indiana, is the Gray Goose Inn.
· You can visit the town of Gray, Maine, or maybe you’d rather head to Greybull, Wyoming.
· There’s actress Jennifer Grey, author Zane Grey and Tolkien wizard Gandalf the Grey, but also singer Macy Gray, fictionally ageless Dorian Gray, and bandleader Glen Gray.
· A Google search turns up 176,000 entries for “gray,” and 150,000 for “grey.”
· Gray is the color, while grey is the colour.
In the end, while “gray” is most common in the US, “grey” is the most accepted spelling globally, and we live in a global economy. Our clients do business in all over the world. So we went with Grey Matter.
But if you accidentally try www.graymatterresearch.com, it will lead you right back to where you need to be.
And no, our name was not inspired by Gray Matter Technologies in Breaking Bad (although we do get this question a lot).
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
“Ron masterfully guides the group discussion to achieve research objectives while creating an environment for rich conversation and good-natured difference of opinion. I would unreservedly recommend Ron and Grey Matter Research.”
Kim Matar, Strategic Insights Director
The CSK Group
A PASSION FOR
MAKES A DIFFERENCE