“You delivered the ‘impossible’ and were a pleasure to work with throughout
the process. My only question is: When can we work together again?”
John Wilkinson, Account Supervisor
Russ Reid Company
A PASSION FOR
MAKES A DIFFERENCE
At Grey Matter, we have a passion for market research that makes a difference. We’re the car you depend on to take you to work every morning, not the one that looks great, unused, in a museum showcase. We’re the favorite toy that gets played with day after day, not the collector doll that sits unloved on a shelf. We’re the research that gets used by leaders making key strategic decisions, not the report that just takes up space on your hard drive.
In all fairness, Grey Matter Research & Consulting has not:
· won the Stanley Cup
· helped feed, clothe, and educate 12 million people in nearly 100 different countries
· managed over $20 billion in financial assets
· maintained nearly half the nation’s blood supply
· supplied heavy equipment to the world for 175 years
· funded more than $250 million in medical research
· or designed the Super Bowl championship ring for the Pittsburgh Steelers
But our clients have. And we helped them by providing information and insight which enhanced their ability to succeed.
We’ve helped our clients do some amazing things. What can we help you do?
“Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen,
and thinking what nobody has thought.”
Albert Szent-Gyorgyi von Nagyrapolt
Grey Matter partnered with the National Association of Evangelicals on a groundbreaking study of young evangelical adults and hot-potato topics such as sex, contraception, and abortion. Please see our Public Studies page for each of the five releases.
Our latest research-on-research is available. Do you ever use sliders in your online surveys? You might not want to after reading How Sliders Bias Survey Data.
Ron Sellers is a regular contributor to The GreenBook Market Research Blog. The most recent topics:
· Physician, Heal Thyself (and Thy Marketing) Why is so much branding and marketing in the research industry so poor? (March 26, 2013)
· Sliders: Good for White Castle, Bad for Research Learn how sliders in on-screen surveys can affect the data you’re getting. (January 18, 2013)
· Like It or Not? Why are researchers so concerned about whether consumers like things, when there are so many more important measures? (December 17, 2012)
· Let’s Stop Demonizing DIY If Home Depot didn’t put contractors out of business, why are so many researchers worried about do-it-yourself research? (October 22, 2012)
More blog posts, articles, white papers, and research can be found here.